1. Wagers will be settled on the official result providing at least one ball has been bowled. In the event of a tie dead heat rules will apply and wagers on the draw will be deemed losers.
Please note a Tie is not the same as a Draw.
2. A Tie will occur when all four innings have been completed and both teams have the exact same score – (This has only happened twice in the history of test match cricket.)
3. A Draw will occur if all four innings have not been completed at the end of the five days play regardless of the score.
Limited Over Matches
1. Wagers will be settled on the official result including:
• Weather affected games where the result has been
determined by the Duckworth Lewis method.
• Games that are decided by a Super Over or a Bowl Out.
2. In the event of a Tie all wagers will be graded as a push provided a super over or bowl out has not occurred.
3. Games decided by the toss of a coin will be deemed void and all wagers graded as a push.
4. In games where a reserve day is used all wagers will stand and carry over to the reserve day.
Innings bets will be void if the allocated number of overs are reduced for any reason.
Batsmen must face at least one ball and bowlers must bowl at least one ball for wagers to have action.
At least 20 overs must be completed for session bets to have action.
If you have any questions about our rules, please contact us. Our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you.