Betting on sports is your thing, and rewarding our players is our thing. A Freeplay Bonus is our way to say thank you for choosing us as your book. How do they work? How can you claim one? Read on to find out.
What is Freeplay?
A Freeplay bonus is an amount we credit to your account, to be used on sports bets—separate from your cash balance. When you place a wager, you’ll have the option to use your Freeplay on it.
Freeplay Bonus Qualifications
To claim a Freeplay bonus, your account must meet a few simple requirements:
- No existing bonus balance or pending Freeplay in account.
- No existing rollover conditions in account.
- No payout in the last 14 days.
How To Claim A Freeplay bonus
Taking advantage of this fantastic bonus is very simple. Keep in mind that all deposits bonuses are optional, and must be requested by you when making a deposit. For this purpose, you will use a promo code. Where to find them?
1. Click on Promos, on the bar at the top of your screen. It is the icon on the far right.
2. Once there, you will be able to scroll through all our available promotions. They will look like this:
By clicking on Terms & Conditions, you will see the Terms and Conditions of each promo code. Once you have your promo code, you are ready to deposit and claim your bonus.
3. At the moment of deposit, the box requesting the promo code will be below the amount of your deposit. Make sure to write it exactly as it is on the site, or copy and paste it.
Your bonus will be added to your Freeplay balance as soon as your deposit is processed.
NOTE: The use of Promo Codes is not available from the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Nigeria, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Vietnam.
To better take advantage of your Freeplay bonus, make sure to read the usage rules below.
- Free Plays can currently be used on all sports and leagues.
- Basketball, Football and Soccer Free Plays can only be used on Spreads and Totals.
- Baseball and Hockey Free Plays can only be used on Moneylines and Total to max odds of +125.
- Baseball and Hockey Free Plays are restricted to a maximum wager of $250 per event.
- Baseball and Hockey handle will only contribute 50% towards bonus rollover, due to our industry-leading Baseball dime lines and reduced juice on Hockey.
- Rebets are not permitted with the use of Free Plays.
- If Bets, Parlays, Teasers and Point-Buying are not permitted using Free Plays.
- Free Plays lose when a push or tie results.
- Free plays and bonuses expire in 30 days. Any unused free plays at the 30 day mark will disappear from your account.
- Free Plays can only be wagered online via the website or the mobile site. Free Play wagers cannot be made through the Call Center.
- All Free Plays are subject to a Rollover requirement based on the Terms and Conditions of the particular promotion.
- Only the Free Play winnings get added to your account balance. The value of the Free Play is not included.
- The maximum winnings from any single wagered Free Play bonus is $5,000 or $5,000 cumulative from multiple Free Play bonus wagers from the same bonus.
What is the Rollover?
The rollover is the amount you have to provide in action in order to be eligible for a payout, after using a Freeplay bonus.
How is the Rollover calculated?
The Rollover is calculated by adding the Deposit + Bonus and multiplying it by the set rollover amount.
When you receive a bonus for making a deposit you must roll over the amount you deposited plus the Free Play bonus the specified amount of times.
For example, if you deposit $1000, SportsBetting will credit your account the full $1000 + $250 Free Play Deposit Bonus. So, if you have a ten-time rollover assigned for that deposit bonus, you must roll the entire amount (e.g. $1000 + free play) ten times.
Thus, to receive a payout without forfeiting anything you won from your bonus, you must first cover the rollover amount (e.g. $1000 + Free Play times ten).
How to meet the Rollover?
When calculating how much of the Rollover has been met, we use the lower of the risk/reward value as the effective value. This value is what you’ll take into account when meeting the rollover.
For example, if you bet $500 on Team A to win $450, and you bet $250 on Team B to win $50, the total action applied towards fulfilling the rollover requirement would be $500 ($450 + $50).
Sportsbook bonuses can be rolled over in the Sportsbook only; no play in the casino or in the race book will count towards rollover. Wagers placed using Free Play do not qualify toward rollover calculation either.
How to check your Rollover?
You will be able to verify how much of the rollover you have met and how much you have left to go by following these simple steps.
1. Click on Calculate Rollover on the top bar in your screen.
2. Alternatively, you can click on My Account and then select My Freeplay. You will be able to verify your rollover amount below.
We hope this handy guide has helped you understand our Freeplay bonuses! If you have any additional questions, please contact us through Live Chat. Our team will be happy to assist you.