1. SportsBetting accepts wagers on Thoroughbred and Harness races from major and minor tracks in the United States and Canada.
2. SportsBetting reserves the right to accept or not accept any tracks at management’s discretion.
3. SportsBetting offers up-to-post time wagering. In other words all horse wagers can be made until the horses leave the gate. If for any reason the race does not close due to a technical difficulty and you are able to bet after the horses have left the gate, your bet will be voided and your funds returned to your account, win or lose.
4. Minimum Horse wager is $1 online and $1 (per horse bet) via the call center as long as the phone call amounts to at least $25.
5. The player is solely responsible for determining both horse and race numbers at the time of selection. Horses are identified by the number on their saddlecloth. Horses are not identified by name.
6. SportsBetting does not offer Parlays or If-bets on horse races.
7. SportsBettingwill do their best to grade all races within 10 minutes of official post time. In the event that more time may be required, SportsBetting will not be held liable for any alleged losses which may result from delays in our grading process.
8. SportsBetting offers full track odds for all Thoroughbred and Harness races available up to max payouts per race – see track limits table.
9. The Management of SportsBetting reserves the right to limit, restrict, or deny any player from wagering on any track at anytime.
When placing a wager on coupled Horses, your wager will include all horses that are represented by that same saddle number. If part of the entry is scratched and another part of the entry runs then all wagers are deemed as having action, unless the track deems it a non-betting entry. There is no “must go” action as part of your wager. When one of the entry horses runs, all bets and bet types have action, unless the entry is a late gate scratch – then both horses are considered scratched.
All exacta, trifecta, superfecta, quinella, win, place and show bets will be refunded in the event that a horse is scratched. The portion of combos that include said horse will be refunded as well.
Scratches involving multiple race wagers (pick 3s, 4s and 6s) are subject to the host tracks official rules. A horse scratching does not refund these ticket parts automatically. Winning tickets for multiple race wagers are refunded to your account based on the official result decreed by the host track where the race took place.
It is customary for said runners to be included with the winning horse if, and only if, the race is won by the post time favorite. In the event that a horse is scratched in a multiple race wager, and it is not in the first leg, the track will give you the post time favorite or the consolation. The decision is left to the host track.
If a horse is a late scratch and the host track pays out consolations, SportsBetting will also pay the same consolations. If the host track deems a scratch as a full refund, SportsBetting will also refund any parts of multiple horse combinations accordingly.
Daily Double Wagers
If the runner selected in the first leg of the Daily Double is a scratch, tickets will be refunded automatically.
A minimum of 4 horses must run in each race for Daily Doubles to have action.
Daily Double tickets are paid out based on the official result decreed by the host track where the race took place. For example, if a horse is scratched during the second leg of a daily double event and the host track pays a consolation, SportsBetting will also pay the consolation. If the host track does not pay consolations for whatever reason, SportsBetting will not pay consolations either.
Please contact Account Management for a refund in the event that an entry is not calculated correctly.
Multiple Horse and Race Payout Rules
If a winning payout combination is selected by a SportsBetting player and the same winning combination is not covered at the host track SportsBetting will pay 100% of the track pool, less the percentage take out by the host track, up to the MAX payout listed on our track limit table. If the percentage take out of the host track is not available, SportsBetting will deduct 25% of the pool. If a customer has multiple winning tickets on said wager, the payout will be divided accordingly.
If you have any questions about our rules, feel free to contact us! Our Customer Service Agents will be happy to assist you.