To keep our Casino page safe and secure for every player, some basic rules must be followed. Get familiar with them so you can bet responsibly!
1. Each game contains a “How to Play” tab which provides instructions on how to play the game and a “Pay Table” tab which contains details of the return to player. You agree to be bound by the rules, terms and conditions set out therein.
2. In the event of human misdeals or a technical problem of any kind, all hands will be void and the original bets will be returned to players.
3. In the event that you lose connectivity or time out during the live game, any bets you have made will remain in play as they would in a land based casino resulting in a win, loss, or push.
Failure to respond within the allotted time for any reason will result in your hand being completed according to the optimal player strategy known as Basic Strategy.
Completing a hand which has lost connectivity or timed out is done in the player’s best interest and to serve those back betting on the hand.
4. When back betting you are subject to the decisions made by the player sitting in the main seat. You are not entitled to a reimbursement if you do not agree with the decision(s) the player in the main seat selects.
5. Professional card counters are prohibited. If you are found to be a professional card counter, your account is subject to immediate closure and further action will be taken, if deemed necessary by management.
6. Any issues or inactivity by other players at your table will not affect your result, nor will it warrant any reimbursements.
Players to note that their Total casino loss and wins for that current day will only reflect at the end of each day, at approximately 23:59:59pm ET. This transaction will display your total Casino win or loss for that entire day.
Despite having your account balance update in real time, should you have any outstanding wins or losses from any casino platform (Live Casino, regular and mobile casino), these funds will be added or removed from your account at the end of the day. You may review these transactions in your account when logged into the website.
Claims will be reviewed accordingly however will not warrant any reimbursements.
Live Casino Alias
Users may select a Live Casino alias upon their first login into the live casino platform. Alias chosen will be displayed as you’re playing name on the live casino games. The alias chosen may not be of any abusive, obscene and or offensive nature.
Should the alias be in violation of our rules and regulations, alias will be revoked and may possible suspend the account, and user will be held responsible as to provide an alternative alias prior to reactivation of account.
If you have any additional questions regarding our casino rules, please contact us. Our Player Services Team will be happy to help you.