1. One full set must be completed for moneyline wagers to have action.
2. The full match must be completed for any spread or total wagers to have action. This includes both game spreads and totals and set spread and totals.
3. Unless specifically stated tennis spreads and totals refer to the number of games.
4. The full match must also be completed for any prop bets to have action with the exception of 1st set bets if it has already been completed.
5. If a match is suspended or postponed for any reason, all wagers will stand provided the match is played or re-started within 72 hours of the original start time.
6. All Tennis future bets have action unless otherwise stated.
1. In the event of a match starting but not being completed for any reason, all bets on the outcome of the match will be void, except for those markets (e.g. race to 10 points or winner of a specific game) that have been completed already.
2. If a Player is disqualified, for whatever reason, wagers on the outcome of that match are void. This can be after a match is completed.
3. Set Winner: This bet refers to the winner of a specific set. The respective set must be completed for bets to stand.
4. If a match is postponed and rescheduled to take place within 48 hours of the original start time, your wager on the match will stand.
5. If the match is no longer played at the venue advertised, your wager will still stand. This applies as long as the venue has not been changed to the opponent’s ground (or in the case of international matches, as long as the venue remains in the same country).
6. In the event of a match not taking place or if a player/team is given a walkover, bets on that match are void.
If you have any questions about our rules, please contact us. Our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you.