1. Signing Up – JOIN
A Client may begin the sign-up process in one of two ways. They may submit a complete application from the signup portion of the SportsBetting website or contact a call center Sales Representative via telephone at 1-800-977-4717. It is required that the information provided by the Client at the time of signup be accurate and valid. SportsBetting reserves the right to reject or cancel any account created if it has been determined that the Client has already created an account, that the information is invalid or inaccurate, has been blacklisted, or for any other reason left to the sole discretion of management.
By opening an account with SportsBetting, the Client agrees that all SportsBetting client rules, policies and operating procedures will apply to them. SportsBetting reserves the right to refuse Client’s action or close their accounts if necessary to comply with any requirements that may be established. Clients shall not open more than one client account per household without prior written consent from SportsBetting. If a client would like to test the system, SportsBetting will provide the client with a demo account. In the event of a violation, SportsBetting has the right to void all current and future play as well as the potential win/loss from that play.
We communicate with our clients on a regular basis to provide information regarding their account, exclusive offers and updates. We may contact our clients via email or phone, in accordance with their expressed wishes. We respect our clients’ privacy and will not rent, trade or release our clients’ information without their consent. All our clients may visit “My Profile’ section to manage their subscriptions at any time.
3. Reporting Activity
SportsBetting will keep periodic track of Clients’ wagering activity at all times and will supply reports summarizing this activity. The format, content and frequency of the reports may vary from time to time at our sole discretion.
4. Player Rights
The client reserves the right to question or request clarification of rules, policies and procedures implemented by SportsBetting Questions should be directed to an Account Management representative either through the phone or through our online chat system. In the event there may be a discrepancy with the grading of a wager or an account balance, the client may request to listen to a recording of the call when the wager was placed (if by phone) or the client may request a report of their wagering activity at anytime online.
5. Terms & Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin upon SportsBetting‘s written confirmation of the creation of your account. Either SportsBetting or the client may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. SportsBettinghas the right to terminate the agreement without prior notice if the client breaches any terms or conditions of this agreement.
SportsBetting may withhold final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid to the client.
6. No Representation or Guarantee Regarding Profits or Income
The client agrees, understands and acknowledges that SportsBetting‘s officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and/or accountants have made no representation of any nature whatsoever to the client regarding profits, income, or money which the client may obtain or generate from the Service; and/or from entering into this “Agreement”; and/or from marketing; and/or promoting any version of this Service; and/or from any other matter relating to this “Agreement”; and/or to the subject matter of this “Agreement.”
Any expression by SportsBetting in this regard is an expression of opinion only and the client agrees, understands and acknowledges that they have not been induced to, and/or persuaded thereby to, enter into this “Agreement” and that the Affiliate has entered into the Agreement of their own free will and choice, without any force or duress, and only after thorough, complete, full, and thoughtful investigation and after obtaining independent advice and counsel from their accountant, their attorney, and their financial advisors.
The client shall defend, indemnify, and hold our affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and representatives harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from, arising out of, or in any way connected with (a) any breach of warranty, representation, or agreement contained in this Agreement, (b) the performance of your duties and obligations under this Agreement, (c) your negligence or (d) any injury caused directly or indirectly by your negligent or intentional acts or omissions.
SportsBetting makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to their services. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free and will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
9. Limitation of Liability
SportsBetting will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement will not exceed the total commission fees paid or payable to clients under this Agreement. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to provide any rights, remedies or benefits to any person or entity not a party to this Agreement. Our obligations under this Agreement do not constitute personal obligations of our directors, officers, employees or shareholders.
10. Independent Investigation
The client acknowledges that he/she has read this agreement and agrees to all its terms and conditions. The client has independently evaluated the desirability of participating in this Agreement and is not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than set forth in this Agreement.
11. Assignability and Inurement
The client may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without prior written consent of SportsBetting. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and enforceable against the Client and SportsBetting
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement. NO MODIFICATIONS, ADDITIONS, DELETIONS OR INTERLINEATIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE PERMITTED OR WILL BE RECOGNIZED BY US. None of our employees, officers or agents may verbally alter, modify or waive any provision of this Agreement.
Itagui Inc., License No 2402, is licensed and regulated by Gambling authority of Antigua & Barbuda.
14. SportsBetting currently restricts play only from the following jurisdictions:
4. Central African Republic
5. Côte d’Ivoire
7. Democratic Republic of the Congo
10. French Guiana
11. French Polynesia
12. French Southern Territories
19. Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
22. Myanmar (Burma)
23. North Korea (Republic of)
25. Sierra Leone
29. Syrian Arab Republic
30. United Kingdom
Use of the website and associated services are expressly prohibited from the jurisdictions listed above. Any account accessed from a restricted state or country will have all access rights revoked and any balance contained in the account may be considered void. You are required to notify us immediately should you intend to relocate to, or visit, a restricted state. Your account will then be placed on a temporary hold or permanently closed, depending on the circumstances, with any balance available being returned to you. Any attempt on your part to circumvent these restrictions, in any way, will result in closure of your account and any balance deemed to have been forfeited.
15. SportsBetting – Short Code 238669
• When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text JOIN, BET to 238669 to receive SPORTSBETTING Messages. Message and data rates may apply. Message Frequency: Up to 20 per month
Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel.
• You can cancel this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to 238669. After you send the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
• If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to 238669. After you send the message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
• Participating carriers: SouthernLinc, Bandwidth, Google Voice, Buffalo Wireless, Chariton Valley Cellular, Leaco, CableVision, Copper Valley, AT&T, T-Mobile/MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless, CellCom USA, C Spire Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Pine Belt Wireless, ACS/Alaska, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular Network Partnership (PIONEER), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chat Mobility USA, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI Communications Corp, Golden State Cellular, Illinois Valley Cellular (IV Cellular), i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Nex-Tech Wireless, MTA Communications, MTPCS (Cellular One Nation), Cross Telephone Company (MBO Wireless), Duet IP (Maximum Communications New Core Wireless), Inland Cellular Telephone Company, Immix(Keystone Wireless), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Northwest Missourri Cellular Limited, Peoples Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications Systems(PTCI), RINA, Revol Wireless USA, SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SRT Wireless, Texas RSA 3 Ltd(Plateau Wireless), Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, Union Telephone Company(Union Wireless), Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless (5 Star Wireless), Sagebrush Cellular (Nemont), Carolina West Wireless (CWW), Pine Cellular, Aio Wireless/Cricket.
• T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
• As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
If you have any questions regarding our rules, please contact us. Our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you!