Congratulations on your winnings! Before you withdrawal, please take a moment to review our withdrawal rules:
1. Please allow 24 hours for your withdrawal request to be reviewed before the processing time begins.
2. Withdrawal requests are processed Monday through Friday, between 9:00 a.m. ET to 1:00 p.m. ET, excluding crypto withdrawals, which are processed 24/7.
3. No third-party payouts are allowed.
4. Your payout will be processed using the same method used for deposit if the option is available; however SportsBetting.ag reserves the right to use alternative methods for payouts if necessary, regardless of the deposit method used to fund the account.
5. If making credit card deposits, please note credit card documentation will be requested. This documentation is:
– Copies of the front and back of all cards used to deposit on your account
– If the address on your photo ID is different to the address registered to your SportsBetting account we will also require a utility bill or bank statement dated within the last 3 months confirming the address you have registered to your SportsBetting account.
Additional documentation may be required at management discretion. All the documentation required must be sent before 1:00 p.m. ET for the payout to be processed the same day.
Please note that players depositing via credit card, debit card or prepaid card are required to wait a minimum of seven business days from their last deposit prior to requesting a withdrawal.
6. Bank Wire instructions must be provided in the cashier every time you request a payout through this method.
7. Max payout per day depends on the specific payout method being used. Minimum and maximum payouts are subject to change without notice.
8. Only one Bank Wire and/or Check payout can be processed per week (every 7 days) per player.
9. Payouts will only be sent to the address on file. If a player wishes to change their address, they must send a utility bill under their name with their new address. If the bills are under a third party’s name, the player must first send and sign a letter of authorization stating that they live at that address. The player must also send a copy of a picture ID of the person the new address is registered under. The player then needs to send these documents via email, using the same email address used to register their SportsBetting.ag account, to [email protected].
10. Checks cannot be sent to P.O. Box addresses.
11. Players who generate winnings from a poker freeroll, Free Spins or Sportsbook Promotional Free Play are required to make a minimum deposit of $50 and roll this over at least once in the sportsbook prior to any payout being approved.
12. MoneyGram payouts must be picked up within 10 days.
If you require additional assistance, please contact us. Our Customer Service Team will be happy to help you.